You may have noticed that the title of this post contains the word “goals” instead of “resolutions”. I did that on purpose. Resolutions are usually made and, within a month, broken and never given a second thought until the next New Year’s Eve. Goals, on the other hand, are something you strive for. People feel more comfortable making goals at any time throughout their lives and striving to meet said goals. With that being said, here are my goals for the year 2016:
* Keep a crochet project book: take pictures, keep patterns, keep a log of things I’ve made/can make.
* Lose weight: improve mood, confidence, and health.
* De-clutter: donate things that I don’t need/others can use.
* Save money: paying rent for a place to stay is great, but paying the same amount towards a house would be even greater.
* Start Christmas presents earlier: Christmas rush/stress? No thanks!!
* Learn something new: sewing, double knitting, sign language, the possibilities are endless!
* Pay more attention: the people that love me deserve more attention than the people that make my life miserable.
* Eat better: don’t skip meals, cook more, and always be prepared.
* Appearance: Learn to do my own hair properly.
* Organize: Keep everything documented and recorded properly.
* Classes: Go back to piano lessons, practice hard in band, take online courses properly.
* Blog: Stop neglecting the blog!!
Starting on January 1st, 2016 I will make a great effort to upload something at least once a month, maybe more!! I hope you guys will join me on this grand adventure and help make 2016 the best year ever!